Legally binding contract
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Telesima. You agree to be legally bound by clicking on a "I Agree" or other similar "button" or input field on the site with the mouse, keyboard, or other data import mechanism. These clicks are a legal equivalent of your handwritten signature.
- If you do not agree with the service terms that apply at any time, do not access, use, submit information or download from the site.
- The site and these Terms and Conditions may change without notice. We encourage visitors / users of Telesima websites to periodically review these terms for any changes, as the continued use of the site on their behalf implies acceptance of all possible modifications.
- You declare that you are either 18 years of age or older and you are fully qualified and authorized to enter into these Terms and Conditions or represent that you are under the age of 13 and you guarantee that you have obtained parental consent.
- It is forbidden to collect and process for this service sensitive personal data in violation of articles 4 par. 1 and 5 par. 1 and 2 of law 2472/97 as interpreted by the decisions of the Council of the Protection Authority Personal Data and Articles of the PD. 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of Laws 2819/2000 and 3471/2006 on the protection of personal data and privacy in the electronic communications sector and European law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC).
- More specifically, this service is forbidden to be used for the processing of sensitive personal data, ie the processing of any information relating to the data subject, in particular racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, social welfare and erotic life, criminal prosecutions or convictions, as well as participation in associations related to such associations persons.
- Personal data to be lawfully processed must be collected in a manner that is legitimate and legitimate for defined, explicit and legitimate purposes and must be lawfully and lawfully processed in the light of these purposes (Article 4 (1) of Law 2472/1997). Processing is only permitted when the data subject has given his / her consent (Article 5 (1)) unless the processing is strictly necessary to satisfy the legitimate interest pursued by the controller or the third party or third parties to whom they are communicated the data and provided that this clearly outperforms the rights and interests of the data subjects and does not affect their fundamental freedoms..
- The data subject has the right to request and obtain from the controller, without delay and in a clear and comprehensible manner, all personal data concerning him / her, their origin, processing purposes, recipients, evolution and the logic of automated processing (Article 12 of L.2472 / 97). When data is collected from other sources, the update is made without delay, however, prior to any further use or processing of the data after registration (Article 2 of Reg. 1/1999 Act).
- Any attempt is made to indirectly use the content and services content, software and applications website for the benefit of staff or other business, whether commercial or otherwise, without the written consent of Telesima.
- For the above reasons, Telesima's site may forbid access to the information it presents and its services to anyone who does not comply with the above.
Visitor / User responsibility
- The visitor / User of the pages, applications and services of the Telesima site assumes responsibility for any damage caused to the Telesima site by malicious or improper use of the relevant services.
- For any damage or non-material damage caused by our services, the use, publication, or disclosure of any content is solely the customer / user responsible for restoring it. If, despite the amount of data, information, content, etc., our site is informed in any way of content or use that affects the personality of the honor or reputation of any third party and, in his judgment, causes non-pecuniary damage and property damage to thirdly, is entitled without prior notice,
a) Discontinue the operation of the user account and services.
(b) To take any legal remedy at its discretion to prevent the act in question and to cause any damage to third parties.
Limitation of Telesima site Liability
- Under any circumstances, including the case of negligence, the Telesima site is not responsible for any form of damage to the visitor / user of the pages, services, choices and content of the Telesima site, which he makes on his own initiative and with knowledge of the terms of the present. The contents and services of the Telesima site are provided \ "as is \" without any warranty express or implied in any way. To the fullest extent and in accordance with the law, Telesima's site denies all warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, those which imply the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Telesima site does not guarantee that the pages, services, choices and contents will be provided without interruption, without errors and that the errors will be corrected. Also, Telesima does not guarantee that the same or any other related site or server servers through which they are made available to you is provided without "sons" or other harmful components.
- No data recovery warranty is provided for any natural disaster, terrorist or cybercrime that may occur on the servers used by Telesima for the provision of services as well as for the storage of data belonging to customers / users.
- It is noteworthy that all the information about the geographic spots and maps on which the tracking and tracking data are based are related to the results of Google's Google Maps services, Microsoft's Bing Maps, and Openstreet Consequently Telesima is not responsible for the latent information of these services by the above companies.
- Detailed information on the use and management of your personal data can be found here.
- The above terms and conditions of use of the Telesima site, as well as any modification, alteration or alteration thereof, are governed by and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and relevant international treaties.